9/30/11

30SEPT.thanks!


Today is my birthday 300911!

i never thought my birthday would be like this.
  • Thank god for allowing me to live :")
  •  totally thanks for my family! i got a lil surprise from them....
  • thanks for all your wishes pal!
  • thank you, for your partcipation for my birthday.
  • and the last.......BIGGG THANKSSS FOR MY 34&FRIENDS.love them so much! 
hmm. did u know? why i gave a big thanks for my34&friends. jadi pas pelajaran BIOLOGY.  gurunya nyuruh gw buat maju, dan ngasih pertanyaan..ya sedikit2 bisa gw jawab. dan itu complicated bgt, gurunya nyecer gw teruss. mungkin ini yg dibilang my worst fear. couldnt speak, couldnt move(lebs). aaaaah pokoknya itu nyeremin bgt, dan itu bener2 ga membuat gw berfikir, lagi dikerjain. haha pokoknya udah gemeteran. beberapa belasmunit kemudian. taraaaaaaaaa 34&friendss AAAAAAA LOVETHEMSOMUCH! MANYY thankss to you god. because u let me to have friends like them. mereka masuk kekelas dan bawa kue tar, nyanyiin hpybrthdy! Unyu :"). and for the first time... i let my tears fall :"").cry out loud(lebs). love 34&friends



No comments:

Post a Comment